Thursday, January 03, 2008

slowly but surely

Time flies very fast it’s on the 3rd day of the year! Geezzz couldn’t wait my birthday is fast approaching and am still a bum generally speaking to my life!L heheh well things make it in a slowly whatever came to the life. Unya if slow sad ka biyaan sad ka sa train...wahaha I am counting the days not on my birthday but the valentines.. another waiting area in a candlelit that someone caught my extra charm?!heheh…dream on glor! Let’s not talk about the 2 upcoming big events rather the Sinulog. It will just few more days the Novena will start again..haaayyyy we can’t definitely stop the time. must be slowly but surely..:)

1 comment:

Amy said...

happy new year guapa:) unsay bya-an sa train ba? kumbayot lang gyud! hehehe* bitaw uy, hapit nasad sinulog.. maayo paka dinha permi ka attend, kami diri permi absent:-(

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)