Saturday, December 29, 2007

weird facts of myself

Got another tagged from Chikai...Thanks and Happy New Year!:) I actually had wrote this one before but more often couldn't reach the requirements of 7 weird facts of myself. Maybe didn't know yet much of myself.LOL


INSTRUCTION:

Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.


Here goes…

1. Sometimes in the midst of conversation with my friends suddenly pause and think deeply..i guess not sometimes more often as my friends say:(

2. Isn't it weird when dried fish is dip into katsup instead of vinegar?!:(

3. I like biting/playing the staple wire on my tounge,weird though!:(


I am so sorry if i break the rules of the seven weird facts, couldn't reckon any of myself:(

I think most of the bloggers had been tagged.:)

2 comments:

Ezah/CC said...

Never know your that weird Glors, hahahahaha.

How was christmas?

CHIKAI ♥ said...

sosyalan sa buwad oi kay sa ketchup man jud isawsaw. hehehe! maypagka-weird jud ka glo. hehehe! thanks for doing the tag and happy new year to you too! :)

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)