Thursday, September 20, 2007

Cellular Sales

I am currently using a wireless network connection. Admittedly, I am not satisfied of their services. Many times I have complained but it seems they were deaf of the complaints filed with them. I don’t have choice of waiting my contract to end and I promised to be connected in Verizon Wireless under the authorized retailers, cellular sales. Some people I knew who were enjoying the service, got the 30-day network test-drives. “A simple and unrelenting focus on total customer satisfaction” is the core goal of Cellular Sales. The site is extending beyond the mile of service. And alluring offers heat up in Cellular Sales. They have this service “local mobile expert”, upon the delivery of the phone in an instant signing of paperwork.
The Cellular believe the customer continue patronizing the because of the satisfaction of services given from the company!

No comments:

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)