Saturday, June 17, 2006

non stop fun!

I'd never realized that summer is completely over when rain trickled every drought land a couple of days but the fun never stop us. We still hitting the last minute of summer. Last 2 weeks were preoccupied of so much fun: out of town: north and south cebu, Tacloban and Ormoc, Reunion, Clubbing, Bar Hopping, Sight seeing, and Mall Hopping... heheh I am striking while my knees still kicking! Apology if you don't see any particular view but the bitch face of aillien's only. We dont have a digital cam and the XDA cellphone of a-line made a blush! Stretching the right hand click then smile!


May 26, 2006- Blast and Pump Bar



  • Aillien had visitor Tristan from Ilo-ilo. Clubbing is one of the least we think to offer him and he enjoy a lot. We had videoke at the Blast and shaking our ass at the uncozy Pump Bar. The place I vowed refusing of coming back. It was my first and last visit and first time I saw a-line drunk that she could not manage to drove us.Thanks to Tristan




    May 27, 2006--Mall Hopping-

  • Most liesure favorite. We had great time malling. We started from down town to up town.






May 30, 2006- Riza's reunion at Aquacainta



  • Aillien and I were exhausted to the out of town in South. When we arrived around 9:00pm we managed to take a nap in the swimming pool with Riza, Ken2x and Nylene. Riza was busy with her review NCLEX and missed a lot our hopping this summer. We stayed at the pool for one hour soon to be closed at 11pm. Funny thing we spent more time taking pics than swimming. We had fun!

    June 1, 2006 Tacloban

  • I'd never plan to go with Aillien in Tacloban. It was here business trip in Tacloban and Ormoc. She gave rang at 5:00pm that ticket was already ready.Business with pleasure unfortunately we didn't get chance to go anywhere except in Gaisano where her businness was. We had our breakfast and lunch at Mc do. hhhmmm place was quite small and clean.

June 1, 2006- Ormoc


  • One of the reason why Aillien wants me to go because she wanted to meet my sister Bebie who presently working and live in Ormoc. A-line was close to the heart of our family. Whatever gathering she was always at our side. It has been a long time my sister and a-line met 'till now A-line is a succesfull woman still love to be with us.
  • Since we dont have ample time to explore beauty spots in Ormoc we just enjoy ourselves joyriding and headed to a Fotune Teller..heheh I dont definetely believe on such thing but sake of having fun we tried. Well, our fortune was getting married soon...wahahaha Bummer to the lady she could not possibly predict my future. She was having hard time answering all my small wishes. She asked me to make a wish and took her time to open the wish. I dont know but I pressume inorder to shut me up she ignoringly said that my wish is already granted..ahhahah U know my wish, if I married...wahaha patay dili jud diay ko maminyo I had only 5 percent believing on it.

June 3, 2006 -- Exas at Mountain View


  • Candy is a former Exas and they had invited ken to go with them so as well ken2x with me. I feel awkward because I'd never knew anyone else but delighted the hospitality given by Melch. He was really accommodating. He doesn't like anyone us feel bored. I guess that time he was the host. It was a get together to one of their officemates. We had videoke at the top of the mountain view. Beuatiful overlooking the city. Wew! i got drunk

June 9, 2006- Lorenz Kyle birthday


  • It was a children's party. Well as bestfriend she must consider me to attend without a kid. I brought my nephew Jared. Pics was not yet edited

June 10- present--- Preparing Candy's Wedding


  • At long last we had one of us getting married. My barkada Candy, A-line, Mhafe and Riza were close neighbor. One block for a-line, two block for Ken and three blocks for Mhafe that is the distant of our house. We belong to block 5 and this block no one yet married. Well Mhafe is single parent. When we were still young other blocks 1-4 teasing us that we will be the first group to get married because were into of night life etc...heheh Years pass it would only this year one of us getting married. The block 1-4 all of them settled at young age. It is Candy soon will leave the single life. We were exhausted preparing the wedding. Candy were anxious how and what to prepare. Of course we are here to help her everything.


....Oh well that was so far my fun...hehe Life is beautiful live it to the fullest!!!

Happy Fathers day to my beloved tatay and to all father around the world!

1 comment:

gLoR!e said...

Posted by sonia:
glorie dhay, you really reminded me of my "being single" days! na-miss pud na nako... (smile) ohh, those were the days... dili gayud na nako malimtan.

nalingaw ko ug tan-aw sa pix. haping-hapi man gyud oy. you did a great job in putting all the pictures! very creative!!! keep it coming!

ayo2x kanunay! God bless!
Friday, June 16th 2006 @ 12:03 PM



Posted by glorie:
Sonia: haai basta single pa lagi ta kung naa tay ginahan laagan sus puede kaau buhaton. it will always linger in our mind days when we were still single :)

Thanks for the nice compliment. Dili man ko maau it took time for me. It would be nice if I have adobe kay i can make it more beautiful pero paint rako gasalig. heheh

Ikaw sad au-au and Have a great weekend!
Saturday, June 17th 2006 @ 2:32 AM



Posted by Ylan:
Lingawang manang ah! hehee! ana jud samtang kasugakud pa! hehehe
Monday, June 19th 2006 @ 7:01 AM
Posted by glorie:
waahhh sakit kaau akong dughan gi manang ko! heheh mao lagi sa bast linghod pa ang tuhod cge wara jud! heheh
Monday, June 19th 2006 @ 10:26 AM



Posted by Ylan:
expression ra na yads! hehehe!
Tuesday, June 20th 2006 @ 2:25 AM
Posted by glorie:
heheh...joke2x!!!
Tuesday, June 20th 2006 @ 4:07 AM



Posted by vk:
wow kanindot man diri uy,,,,aligre ug nice pics, pa gyod....bebo man mo kaayo....
Tuesday, June 20th 2006 @ 1:19 PM



Posted by glorie:
vk: hehe dah basta lig-on pa ang tuhod unya single pa hala laag jud...heheh
thanks!
Tuesday, June 20th 2006 @ 10:11 PM



Posted by ~ Amy ~:
Glorie, kanindot sa imo kinabuhi diha uy.. mura man life. hehehe* btaw, pahimulos mintras wa pay magdili. lol* enjoyed viewing your smiling faces dinhi. salamat sa tags & bisita sa akong balay. wink*

2 mos lang amo bakasyon sa cebu puhon kay klase naman sa akong estudyante blues ig ka september. na hala, kitakits nalang ta dinha puhon! have a nice weekend ahead........
Thursday, June 22nd 2006 @ 3:49 AM



Posted by glorie:
amy: i thought 3 months kay dugay2x sad :) nindot sad kay maka pahimus jud ka diri...segi au-au! have a safe trip!
Im striking while my knees still kciking! heheh
Thursday, June 22nd 2006 @ 4:43 AM



Posted by Agring:
Wow! non-stop fun nga! Inggit ako.
Friday, June 23rd 2006 @ 8:17 AM



Posted by glorie:
agring: laag laag lang ta ginagmay anih...heheh thanks for dropping! :)
Friday, June 23rd 2006 @ 1:24 PM

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)