Saturday, July 12, 2008

4 places

I found this long lost tag from pretty Maybel!

Four Places


RULE:What you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...Click copy/paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 4 people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over:
  • Ouano Warf Pier
  • Mandaue
  • Down Town Area
  • Church

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
  • My sister Carlotz
  • -K-
  • Ylan
  • Friendster

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
  • Restaurant
  • Over looking the city
  • Roof top at my friends house
  • Beach restaurant

(D) Four places you'd rather be?
  • Netherland
  • Paris
  • Michigan
  • UK

(E) Four people I think will respond:
  • My sis
  • Ylan
  • Cinderella


(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over
  • I don't have t.v actually but if I get chance
  • Oprah
  • Any in AXN for fashions etc.

No comments:

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)