Monday, April 14, 2008

a tagged

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?
==> 25 but i realized that i still have few dreams to achieved before tying the knot:)
2. What color do you like most?
==> pink
3. Have you ever shoplifted?
==> Yes 2 times when i was in college:(
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
==>beach beach beach! I love beach!!!
5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
==> my height, my breast, my scary face but despite of all i love it!:P
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
==>just cry and talk with God and a good friend but somehow sometimes he/she is busy that i feel hesitant...
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
==>my family and my very good friend..he/she knows!:)
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
==>make a business and share with those who needs
9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)?
==> my small earning of blogging and travel the beaches..
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you:
==> Well, even i only read and see a piece of pics on her blog i long to see her personally since we were just neighbor here in Cebu. i could simply say that she is nice, a good daughter and better wife!:)

No comments:

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)