Thursday, December 13, 2007

two things n my life

This is an overdue tag from my sister Carlotz and here it is..:)

1.Two names I go by:
==> Gloria and Glorie heheh

2. Two things I am wearing right now:
==> skirt and blouse

3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship:
==>Love & Trust

4. Two things I like to do:
==> Blogging and exploring

5. Two things I want very badly in this moment:
==> sleep & massage

6. Two things I did last night:
==> blog and blog

7. Two things I ate today:
==> fried fish and chicken

8. Two persons I last spoke to:
==> sunshine and lanny

9. Two things I am doing tomorrow:
==>travesering and dont know yet:(

10. Two favourite days of the week:
==>Friday & Saturday

11. Two favourite holidays:
==>Christmas & any holiday hehe

12. Two favourite beverages:
==> coke and juices

13. Two things about me that you may not have known:
==>secretive and maldita

14. Two jobs that I have had in my life:
==> club panoly resort boracay and japanese restaurant supervisor

15. Two movies I would watch over and over:
==>all julia Robert movies and Drew Barry More

16. Two places I have lived:
==> Philippines and Philippines

17. Two of my favourite food:
==> Filipino & italian

18. Two places I would rather be right now:
==> Europe and USA heheh too far

And here is another question: What are the 5 gifts you would buy for Yourself this Christmas, if you had unlimited income?

1. Business of my dream
2. House and Lot and Car
3. .A trip around the world all year long.heheh u r given me unlimited income if u remember heheh
4. Buy every single things I need. unlimited again..hehe
5. Enjoy my money.

No comments:

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)