Thursday, December 06, 2007

I am the master of my time

I feel great at this early dawn! Yesterday didn't get the chance to report in the office for my right leg had troubled much to the pain i had accident in the Jeep. It was unfortunate when that accident happened couldn't blame any 'twas accident. Heaven save when only few bruises on my right leg and arms but i am doing OK now. nothing terminal happened. What i did yesterday was full straight rest. I woke up at 2 in the afternoon went back to bed at 4pm and woke up at 4am! wow my dreams to have a full rest had been come true and it's great! when do i think will have again this straightforward rest? it's all up to me actually. I am all the master of my time and the captain of the time! heheh Sounds familiar? Yes, this is my favorite lines and my teachers favorite as i could still remember her.

No comments:

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)