Monday, October 08, 2007

Question of the week--1

1. Where did you go last Saturday? ==
i was with my friend house, it was a couple of months we never see each other! and on sunday we went to Family Park..

2. Did you have fun?
Yeah of course!:

3. Who were you with? Were they cool?
my friend rubily and her sister-in-law with the kids!:)

4. What time did you sleep last nyt?
3:00 am never realized the time when I had a wonderful chatted of sunshine

5. Have you gone to the beach just w/ yourbuddies?
Yeap that was last summer I guess..

6. Do you love sunsets?
Very much...romantic

7. What's the best thing you have ryt now that you don't have a month ago?
My computer

8. when is your b-day?
March 29

9. What are your wishes for your birthday?
too many to wish but if given the chance i have 3 might be 1. Success of my small business 2. good health 3. to have a family

10. Who do you wanna be w/ on the day of your birthday?
My family, friends and sunshine? heheh

No comments:

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)