Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Something personal

1. Do you hate your last boyfriend/gi rlfriend?
-- i dont hate him, indifferent maybe.

2. Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend mad?
-- not totally mad, has been forgiven already!J

3 . Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
-- it’s a-line but have low battery:( I’ll charge it later

6. Do you still talk to your ex b/f or g/f?
-- I only had one past and never had talked him since we broke upL

9. Are you happier single or to have a boyfriend/girl friend?
-- i enjoy being myself as i write.

10. What's your ex's last name?
-- forgot? I must forgot..

11. Have you dated people who were not good to you?
-- nope. i want to pamper and be pampered. if someone is not good to
me, i dismiss that person right away. :) bitaw, I am a defensive person. i protect myself first more than anyting else. but i used to be a martyr.. long time ago.

14. How will you spend your next birthday?
-- be with family and hopefully sweety?.

16 . Are you religious?
-- i practice and i have my personal reflections, while listening to
inspirational songs, then write entries to my purple journal dayon..

17. Do you like to snowboard?
-- yeah a bit though never tried it but curious.

18 . Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
-- not everyone, those deserving only!J

19 . Would you believe your ex if she/he said they love you?
-- Past is past I am not going to entertain what has been past!J

20. Would you date your best female/male friend?
-- hmmm.. havent tried.

21. Do you regret any of your relationship s?
-- nope it’s a learning lesson..


22. Two things you would want in a relationship?—
love and loyalty

23 . What do you want most right now?
-- genuine happiness

24 . What are you doing tonight?
-- I might catch up chat sunshine after the meeting...

25. Are you happy at the moment?
-- Yeah, because of the concern and care given by sunshine

No comments:

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)