Friday, October 05, 2007

delightful quetions

I am delighted answering the question i got from a frien of mine. I love sharing it here so people would have idea behind on this blog. May this be so personal question but my joy is enough to impart it.


1. Do you hate your last boyfriend/gi rlfriend?
-- i dont hate him, indifferent maybe.

2. When is the last time you took a nap?
-- few minutes this morning

3. Do you only drink bottled water?
-- yes

4. Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend mad?
-- not totally mad but has been forgiven already!J

5 . Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
-- it’s sunshine but have low battery:( I’ll charge it later

6. Do you still talk to your ex b/f or g/f?
-- I only had one past and never had talked him since we broke upL

9. Are you happier single or to have a boyfriend/girl friend?
-- i enjoy being myself as i write.

10. What's your ex's last name?
-- forgot? I must forgot..

No comments:

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)