Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Online University

Learning is a continuous process. We have different fields that we would want to explore, to learn new things. I am a Hotel and Restaurant Management graduate but my passion is business, but I don’t have adequate knowledge in running a business. I considered applying for an intensive business administration course that will fit my limited time. Then my friend advised me to enroll in any online university. However some online schools have a limited number of courses. I found Columbian Southern University that offers a degree in my field of study and gives a convenient span of time that fits my hectic schedule. By enrolling in the online Columbian Southern University I will have the knowledge I’ve been looking for!

No comments:

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)