Friday, September 28, 2007

Fashion Items @ shopwiki.com

Being a mother ( as if i am a mother hehe i am referring my sister) who doesn’t panic hearing the golden girl’s word ‘shopping’, and have a pretty good idea about the latest fashion items and measurements of my grade-schooler daughter (although she amazes me more and more with her becoming such a big girl already) I think it fun to walk a mile of shopping with her. Of course every now and then my female capacities get overwhelmed by the overflow of ideas women seem to have about clothes. Usually I have to give in.

But recently she was desperate and empty handed and wasn’t able to find the right shoes. Here the Worldwide Web was helping. The K-Swiss Girls Sneakers she was so keen to get, I found at ShopWiki.com!

No comments:

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)