Saturday, September 15, 2007

Break time 11

Time is up here! i must enjoy my weekend!:)

1. Where did your last kiss take place?
- what kind? *winks* if it is friends probably could be done in public but intimate friends definitely it's in private room. so far none!:(

2. Who knows a secret or two about you?
- marc v and sister in MI and close friend

3. Four words to explain why you last threw up?
- I couldn’t remember..it was long time ago.

4. Have you ever burned yourself?
- nope (hope not!)

5. What's crazy to you?
- hmmm.. nothing I guess..:(

6. Favorite cuss word:
- letch!

7. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
- dont know

8. Who is your hero?
- superman!

9. Would you ever want to be a supermodel?
- yeah if I am skinny and tall

10. Who is the most experimental person you know?
- marc v I guess..hehehe


See you tomorrow guys!:) I have to roam around in the wet market today.:(

No comments:

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)