Saturday, September 15, 2007

Baby Shops

I’m a certified single, don’t have any children I can call my own. But I’ve never been kept in the dark about the knowledge of the needs and wants of children. Nor of parent’s information about taking care of children, I basically got this all through observation. Being a witness of my sister’s and friends’ parent ship, who were married already? Sometimes I bought things for children and parents needs for their children.

It never has been a hassle for me. Now with the help of baby shops it’s become even more fun! Everything you need for children and parents is in their closet. I recommended www.lilaguide.com to my friends who are about to give birth and a friend who just married. They could browse immediately and find all information without a drop of sweat standing in a long queue.

No comments:

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)