Saturday, September 08, 2007

Break time 9

I'll be off now.. see you tomorrow again!:)

21. Name something good that happened today.
-
I’m working to a dreadful report. I was not feeling well and will go home now!:(

22. What room are you in?
-
office room

23. Are you worried about something you can't control?
-
yeah, sometimes coz im a control freak

24. Do you take daily medications?
-
before, for my hyper ..but I have always brought a medicine incase..

25. Ever been in a fight?
- yeah, haha

26. Are you wearing nail polish?
- yeah

27. What time is it?
- 6:30 time to go now..:)

28. Sun or Moon?
- Moon

29. Ever used a Ouija board?
- yes with my sister and neighbor when I was 10 years old for curiosity sake.

30. Sweet or Sour?
- sweet

Good night!:)


No comments:

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)