Friday, September 07, 2007

Break time 6

I am having fun to the question and answered posted here. . I got these to one of my friends in friendster. I like this kind of stuff. In this way, a person who doesn’t know me well could have an idea who the real Glorie is.

Enjoy reading and knowing me as well!:)

11) Do you want someone you can't have?

  • i let it go…life is more beautiful to move on..

12) Who do you like right now?

  • Somewhere down the road..

13) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?

  • yes..I am counting always the special event.

14) Do you want to be with someone
right now?

  • im good to be single and i master the craft..im happy


15) Have you ever wished you could have someone but you couldnt?

  • there are times


16) Have you ever broken someones heart before?

  • life is like that..sorry


17) What would you say about your most recent ex?

  • thanks for once you become part of my happy lifeJ

No comments:

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)