Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Survey

1. Your ex and you = not meant for each other!:( =)

2. Listening to = music from my fav’s friend

. Maybe I should = make my beauty prettier ://


4. I love = the person who loves me

5. Chocolate is = my least addiction

6. I don’t understand = why there are things are things in this world that cannot be fathom

7. I have lost my respect for = someone who is selfish insecure beast

8. I last ate = Sr. Pedro Chicken


9. The meaning of my display name is =part of my real name

10. God = is best friend who is always there anytime and will protect me.


11. Someday = i will meet u

12. I will always remember = the good and bad times of my life

13. Love seems = a long way for me to find it

14. I never ever want to lose = my self respect

15. My MySpace is = under renovation!:(


16.Tomorrow I will = probably in Ayala to check my computer


17. I get annoyed when = im with an insensitive person and super windy

18. Parties = can never be dull

19. Simple kisses = sweet and flaming

20. I wish = i can have the fruits of my labor.

21. I can't wait = seeing u

No comments:

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)