Monday, February 12, 2007

Adventure of Silence

Let me hear the silence over decade yet i am almost obliterated in the planet of blogging. A lot of things happened over the past 2 months...It is not just that I don't have enough mojo to put all the events and experiences down in my blog it was just unfortunate when my internet connection was disconnected. How long have I gone that was how far i have been also separated with my computer. Believe me, almost I cracked my head to the password and trying to figure out the templates for some changes but vain when it was interrupted with wrong codes used. The worse thing I coudn't read my tag board and was hazy on me when even I used the firefox and explorer already. I gave up for a couple, gladly the heart of my sister was soften when asking an SOS to her..One of the things fail of interest in updating too. :(

Nevertheless, I am full of memories to share, so much of exciting: family , friends, happiness, love, sad and sorrow and countless pictures. You and I might be exhausted the experiences I have ever had. However if I would have to elaborate my heart might be bruised:( heheh kidding!... Events happened 2 months ago could be fired out already when we are now celebrating the months of love. So I better have to write here somethings that melted our hearts. :)


I am back again and again. My heartfelt thanks to ally my beloved blog friends who never get tired of leaving their fingerprints and greeting me as well... I love you all! I'll be on your door step again guys...:-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear your adventures. Bring it on....Welcome back Glorie!

Anonymous said...

welcome back dae glorie..hmm busy jud na imong beauty no..good to have you back...mwaaahh

Anonymous said...

sus ako pod........

sus abi nako sulti na siya sa iya adventure nga naminyo na siya....

wow na gyod unta ta to,...kinsa kaha ning tawhana.......

dugaya mipatungha nimo.....dis-a pa kaha mihipi-hipi....

na hulat ra ko sa long story....ako pa, nga mobasa ra ba gyod ko bisan Oremos or Oracion pa.....lol

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)